Sat, 15 May|
1st Lex Macula National Mediation Competition
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
15-May-2021, 7:00 am IST – 17-May-2021, 11:00 pm IST
About the Event
- About the organiser- Lex Macula is a registered NGO under the Societies Registration Act, 1861. They are an independent youth-run educational society. Lex Macula is a youth organisation specializing in organizing moot courts, debates, seminars and other legal competitions for a much better learning experience than what is offered to law students. Driven by a sense of excellence and talent in the young minds, a variety of mediums are provided to help students achieve perfectionism in every domain of the legal field.
- Details about the event- Lex Macula's first National Mediation Competition will be an excellent opportunity for law students to develop their skills in Alternative Dispute Resolution. The objective of this event is to promote the spirit of amicable resolution of disputes and aims to foster an environment for law students to learn and develop their skills in mediation and to appreciate how to use them both as counsel and as mediator.
- Who is it for/eligibility- Participants must be bonafide students of three year and five-year law courses from any University/Law School/College/Department/Faculty recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to apply for the competition. There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
- Location (country/state/city)- The competition will be conducted virtually from 15th to 17th May, 2021.
- Registration/submission procedure- The ONLINE GOOGLE FORM to register with Payment link at the end- https://forms.gle/Np8AHhmLdzWQGsEq5
- Fee details (if any)- The registration fee shall be Rs. 1500/- (fifteen hundred only) for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prizes (if any)- 1. Best Team- INR 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Only)2. 1st Runner up Best Team- INR 7,000/- (Seven Thousand Only)3. Best Mediator- INR 4,000/- (Four Thousand Only)4. Best Mediating pair- INR 4,000/- (Four Thousand Only)PRIZES BY OUR PARTNERSCAMP Arbitration and Mediation Practice Pvt. LtdInternship opportunities for the winning participants Discounted rates at their training workshops.
- Deadlines/dates- The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m., 5th May 2021.
- Contact information- email@example.com , Raghav Singhal- 8860190782
- Official link www.lexmacula.org/events